1. Economic growth and job creation through the private sector, not government, as the engine of the economy;
2. Smaller, less intrusive, more efficient government;
3. Steady, gradual reduction in government spending and taxation while maintaining a firm commitment to balanced budgets;
4. A high-quality health care system for all Saskatchewan people, regardless of where they live within the province;
5. A strong social safety net which protects those who truly need support while encouraging individuals to become self sufficient;
6. Democratic reform to make government more responsive to the people it serves;
7. Individual freedom and the equality of opportunity for all citizens; and
8. The constant improvement of Saskatchewan's economic and social conditions within a strong and united Canada.